As you may know the popular gaming stream service own3d.tv decided to cease it’s operations.
So we have just released v0.51 update for eggrr which removes the own3d.tv support completely. It was also a good opportunity to push the favorites feature that was waiting in source repository.
As you can see in the screenshot below, you can now mark games & streams as featured.
Here’s the full change-log of the update;
- Added support for favorites feature – you can favorite games & streams!
- Favorites feature will use roaming profile so your favorites will be available on your all computers.
- Improved visual styles & look.
- Removed own3d.tv support as the service is closed. RIP own3d.tv!
- Improved app-bar button’s styles.
Go grab eggrr from Windows 8 app-store.
eggrr v0.50 is now live on store!
Here’s the changelog;
- Added stream & game search functionality.
- Implemented type-to-search feature.
- Improved page layouts.
- Added brand new & shiny icons!
- Added error notification for Internet connection problems.
- Removed about page from app-bar and moved it settings charm as a flyout.
- Fixed a tiny typo in metro tiles.
- Added a default time-out for network operations.
- Added more game icons.
- More code cleanup.
Improved page layouts
Improved stack view
Game & Streams Search
Streams Search For A Specific Game
eggrr is now live on Windows Store!
We are proud to announce the “eggrr reloaded”, once a all-in-one e-Sports & gaming aggregator. eggrr development was ceased for a while but at last we took our time work on the new reloaded version, re-coding every bit and piece. Here is a very early screenshot from the reloaded version!